INTEGRATED BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Our Integrated Business Continuity Management System (BCMX) merges all organiSational systems and processes, business risks, threats and vulnerabilities that could impact companies continued operations in to one common cohesive framework that enables ongoing monitoring and review of the performance and effectiveness of the business continuity management system, thereby building organiSational resilience and the capability for an effective response that drives business excellence and ensures continual improvement based on objective measurements.
BENEFITS OF OUR BCMX SOLUTION
- Balance conflicting objectives.
- Conducting and automating the business impact analysis (BIA) process.
- Distribution of business continuity plans to each business unit for training, testing and other implementation events.
- Improve communication and facilitate training and development.
- Meet legal and statutory obligations.
- Retain company brand and image and give staff, clients and suppliers confidence in the organisation’s services.
- Reduce risks and increase profitability.
- Recovery of critical systems with agreed timeframes.
- Minimise the effect of a disruption on an organisation.
- Automatic updating of emergency contact lists with employees’ latest contact information when the company employee database changes.
- Eliminate conflicting responsibilities and relationships.
- The provision of document-format questionnaires to test and analyze disaster, emergency and crisis management response planning effectiveness should and when incidents occur.